Car Insurance Liability Requirements in Fallon
- Minimum Liability Limits in Fallon: 15/30/10 
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 30 Required coverage up to $30,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 10 Required coverage up to $10,000 for property damage in an accident
- Note: The amounts listed above are the minimum coverage amounts required by the law. Drivers can opt to purchase more than the mandatory minimum amounts.
Required Car Insurance Coverage in Fallon
- Fallon Auto Insurance Coverage Requirements 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Car Insurance Verification Laws in Fallon
- Insurer Verification of Auto Insurance in Fallon 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Fallon Car Insurance Facts, Estimates & Related Laws
Fallon Car Insurance Stats
- Number of Auto Insurance Policies in Fallon
- Based on historical and current data, 5,711 cars are currently insured in Fallon. 
- Nevada cities collectively ranked 35th in the nation in auto insurance policies in 2011 with a total of 1,791,986. 
- Uninsured Motorist Rate in Fallon
- Based on historical and current data, Fallon has an estimated 715 uninsured drivers. 
- Nevada cities collectively had the 24th highest uninsured motorist rate in the nation in 2009. 
- Average Car Insurance Rates in Fallon
- Nevada cities collectively had the 11th highest auto insurance rates in the nation in 2010. 
Fallon Distracted Driving Laws
- Hand-held phone ban? Yes
- hand-held phone ban in place for all drivers. 
- Texting-while-driving ban? Yes
- Texting-while-driving ban in place for all drivers. 
- Young drivers cell phone ban? No
- Bus driver cell phone ban? No
- Enforcement of laws:
- Primary enforcement in effect. 
- With primary enforcement, a police officer can pull over a driver for that specific offense. Drivers cannot be pulled over solely for a secondary offense.
Fallon Automotive Laws
- Minimum Driving Age in Fallon 
- Fallon, NV minimum driving age: 15 years, 6 months.
- Driver's License Renewal Cycle in Fallon
- Renewal cycle: 4 years 
- Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Fallon
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
- Safety Belt Laws in Fallon
- Safety belt laws have been in place since 1987 and apply to drivers/passengers 6+ years in all seats. 
- Child restraint law in place for 5 years and younger and 60 pounds or less. 
Nevada Car & Driver Facts
Nevada Auto Registrations
- Auto Registrations in NV 
- Registered Cars: 1,079,145
- Registered Trucks: 1,000,945
- Registered Motorcycles: 68,976
- Total Registrations: 2,152,407
- Rank: Nevada ranked 33rd in the United States in total auto registrations in 2011.
Nevada Automotive Facts
- Speed Limits in NV
- Rural interstates: 75 mph 
- Urban interstates: 65 mph 
- Other roads: 70 mph 
- Nevada Motor Fuel Consumption
- Nevada cities collectively ranked 36th in the nation in total motor fuel consumption in 2011. 
Nevada Licensed Drivers
- Licensed Drivers in NV 
- Female Drivers: 828,315
- Male Drivers: 872,514
- Total Drivers: 1,700,829
- Rank: 35th highest in the U.S.
Additional information about Fallon, NV
Fallon (Nevada) is a city with a population of 8,606  that is located in Churchill County.
Did you know?
Motorcyclists are currently required by law to wear a helmet are in place in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
1. ^ Automobile Insurance Plans Service Office (AIPSO)
2. ^ National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
3. ^ Insurance Research Council (IRC)
4. ^ Insurance Information Institute (III)
5. ^ Automobile Insurance Plans Service Office (AIPSO) & United States Census Bureau
6. ^ Insurance Research Council (IRC) and United States Census Bureau
7. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) & Highway Loss Data Institute
8. ^ Office of Highway Policy Information
9. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
10. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
11. ^ Federal Highway Administration
12. ^ United States Census Bureau
13. ^ National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
14. ^ National Telecommunications & Information Administration (NTIA)