Car Insurance Liability Requirements in Lovelock
- Minimum Liability Limits in Lovelock: 15/30/10 
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 30 Required coverage up to $30,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 10 Required coverage up to $10,000 for property damage in an accident
- Note: The amounts listed above are the minimum coverage amounts required by the law. Drivers can opt to purchase more than the mandatory minimum amounts.
Required Car Insurance Coverage in Lovelock
- Lovelock Auto Insurance Coverage Requirements 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Car Insurance Verification Laws in Lovelock
- Insurer Verification of Auto Insurance in Lovelock 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Lovelock Car Insurance Facts, Estimates & Related Laws
Lovelock Car Insurance Stats
- Number of Auto Insurance Policies in Lovelock
- Based on historical and current data, 1,257 cars are currently insured in Lovelock. 
- Nevada cities collectively ranked 35th in the nation in auto insurance policies in 2011 with a total of 1,791,986. 
- Uninsured Motorist Rate in Lovelock
- Based on historical and current data, Lovelock has an estimated 157 uninsured drivers. 
- Nevada cities collectively had the 24th highest uninsured motorist rate in the nation in 2009. 
- Average Car Insurance Rates in Lovelock
- Nevada cities collectively had the 11th highest auto insurance rates in the nation in 2010. 
Lovelock Distracted Driving Laws
- Hand-held phone ban? Yes
- hand-held phone ban in place for all drivers. 
- Texting-while-driving ban? Yes
- Texting-while-driving ban in place for all drivers. 
- Young drivers cell phone ban? No
- Bus driver cell phone ban? No
- Enforcement of laws:
- Primary enforcement in effect. 
- With primary enforcement, a police officer can pull over a driver for that specific offense. Drivers cannot be pulled over solely for a secondary offense.
Lovelock Automotive Laws
- Minimum Driving Age in Lovelock 
- Lovelock, NV minimum driving age: 15 years, 6 months.
- Driver's License Renewal Cycle in Lovelock
- Renewal cycle: 4 years 
- Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Lovelock
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
- Safety Belt Laws in Lovelock
- Safety belt laws have been in place since 1987 and apply to drivers/passengers 6+ years in all seats. 
- Child restraint law in place for 5 years and younger and 60 pounds or less. 
Nevada Car & Driver Facts
Nevada Auto Registrations
- Auto Registrations in NV 
- Registered Cars: 1,079,145
- Registered Trucks: 1,000,945
- Registered Motorcycles: 68,976
- Total Registrations: 2,152,407
- Rank: Nevada ranked 33rd in the United States in total auto registrations in 2011.
Nevada Automotive Facts
- Speed Limits in NV
- Rural interstates: 75 mph 
- Urban interstates: 65 mph 
- Other roads: 70 mph 
- Nevada Motor Fuel Consumption
- Nevada cities collectively ranked 36th in the nation in total motor fuel consumption in 2011. 
Nevada Licensed Drivers
- Licensed Drivers in NV 
- Female Drivers: 828,315
- Male Drivers: 872,514
- Total Drivers: 1,700,829
- Rank: 35th highest in the U.S.
Additional information about Lovelock, NV
Lovelock (Nevada) is a city with a population of 1,894  that is located in Pershing County.
Did you know?
Driving while text messaging is currently banned for all drivers in 41 states and the District of Columbia.
1. ^ Automobile Insurance Plans Service Office (AIPSO)
2. ^ National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
3. ^ Insurance Research Council (IRC)
4. ^ Insurance Information Institute (III)
5. ^ Automobile Insurance Plans Service Office (AIPSO) & United States Census Bureau
6. ^ Insurance Research Council (IRC) and United States Census Bureau
7. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) & Highway Loss Data Institute
8. ^ Office of Highway Policy Information
9. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
10. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
11. ^ Federal Highway Administration
12. ^ United States Census Bureau
13. ^ National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
14. ^ National Telecommunications & Information Administration (NTIA)