Car Insurance Liability Requirements in Hayden
- Minimum Liability Limits in Hayden: 15/30/10 
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 30 Required coverage up to $30,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 10 Required coverage up to $10,000 for property damage in an accident
- Note: The amounts listed above are the minimum coverage amounts required by the law. Drivers can opt to purchase more than the mandatory minimum amounts.
Required Car Insurance Coverage in Hayden
- Hayden Auto Insurance Coverage Requirements 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Car Insurance Verification Laws in Hayden
- Insurer Verification of Auto Insurance in Hayden 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify financial responsibility or insurance after an accident or arrest.
Hayden Car Insurance Facts, Estimates & Related Laws
Hayden Car Insurance Stats
- Number of Auto Insurance Policies in Hayden
- Based on historical and current data, 431 cars are currently insured in Hayden. 
- Arizona cities collectively ranked 18th in the nation in auto insurance policies in 2011 with a total of 4,165,847. 
- Uninsured Motorist Rate in Hayden
- Based on historical and current data, Hayden has an estimated 57 uninsured drivers. 
- Arizona cities collectively had the 28th highest uninsured motorist rate in the nation in 2009. 
- Average Car Insurance Rates in Hayden
- Arizona cities collectively had the 18th highest auto insurance rates in the nation in 2010. 
Hayden Distracted Driving Laws
- Hand-held phone ban? No
- Texting-while-driving ban? No
- Young drivers cell phone ban? No
- Bus driver cell phone ban? Yes
- Ban applies to school bus drivers. 
- Enforcement of laws:
- Primary enforcement in effect.. 
- With primary enforcement, a police officer can pull over a driver for that specific offense. Drivers cannot be pulled over solely for a secondary offense.
Hayden Automotive Laws
- Minimum Driving Age in Hayden 
- Hayden, AZ minimum driving age: 15 years, 6 months.
- Driver's License Renewal Cycle in Hayden
- Renewal cycle: until age 65 
- Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Hayden
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
- Safety Belt Laws in Hayden
- Safety belt laws have been in place since 1991 and apply to drivers/passengers 8+ years in front seat; 8 through 15 in all seats. 
- Child restraint law in place for 4 years and younger; children 5 through 7 who are 57 inches or shorter. 
Arizona Car & Driver Facts
Arizona Auto Registrations
- Auto Registrations in AZ 
- Registered Cars: 2,363,015
- Registered Trucks: 2,555,552
- Registered Motorcycles: 178,928
- Total Registrations: 5,109,254
- Rank: Arizona ranked 19th in the United States in total auto registrations in 2011.
Arizona Automotive Facts
- Speed Limits in AZ
- Rural interstates: 75 mph 
- Urban interstates: 65 mph 
- Other roads: 65 mph (Trucks: 65 mph) 
- Arizona Motor Fuel Consumption
- Arizona cities collectively ranked 16th in the nation in total motor fuel consumption in 2011. 
Arizona Licensed Drivers
- Licensed Drivers in AZ 
- Female Drivers: 2,282,973
- Male Drivers: 2,309,425
- Total Drivers: 4,592,398
- Rank: 16th highest in the U.S.
Additional information about Hayden, AZ
Hayden (Arizona) is a town with a population of 662  that is located in Gila County.
Did you know?
As of August 2013, three states (Idaho, Kansas and Minnesota) permit electronic delivery (e-Delivery) of insurance documents.
1. ^ Automobile Insurance Plans Service Office (AIPSO)
2. ^ National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
3. ^ Insurance Research Council (IRC)
4. ^ Insurance Information Institute (III)
5. ^ Automobile Insurance Plans Service Office (AIPSO) & United States Census Bureau
6. ^ Insurance Research Council (IRC) and United States Census Bureau
7. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) & Highway Loss Data Institute
8. ^ Office of Highway Policy Information
9. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
10. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
11. ^ Federal Highway Administration
12. ^ United States Census Bureau
13. ^ National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
14. ^ National Telecommunications & Information Administration (NTIA)